Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the standard sizes for your signs?
Our signs are custom-made so we will work with you to figure out what size and type of sign best fits your needs. There are some “standard sizes” that are used for things like real estate, event or traffic signs such as 12” x 18”, 18” x 24” and 24” x 36”. There are also some practical size limitations, like the 4′ x 8′ dimensions of most wood, metal and plastic boards used to make many signs.
- How much does a sign cost?
We offer a broad product line; both standard and custom products.Our price is dependent on the material, size and colors your sign requires. We provide quotes for standard products over the phone or by email, in just minutes. Quotes for custom products are usually completed within 24 hours or less unless a site visit is required.
- How quickly can I get a sign?
The time required to deliver a sign project depends on the type of sign and how many signs we are making. Most digital printing, temporary signage, banners and event signage can be ready in 1-3 days. We can provide you with a delivery date when we quote your sign project.
- Do you install signs?
Installation service is available on all signs that we manufacture.
- What file types do you accept?
We accept and successfully print many types of files. It is always a good idea to convert text to curves, before you save the file. The best file formats include Adobe Illustrator, (.ai). Photoshop, (.psd), and hi-res, universal formats including .eps, .pdf and .tiff. We can accept some MAC files but cannot take InDesign.
- Remember that most sign and digital print projects are going to be scaled to a fairly large size. Low-resolution artwork that has been designed for web applications or artwork that has been designed for very small print reproduction, (like business cards), will not provide an acceptable output.